Chances are, you have a bag of pancake mix sitting in your pantry for those lazy Sunday mornings when you want to treat yourself or your kiddos to a warm stack of flapjacks smothered in butter and maple syrup. Why wait until the weekend to get your pancake fix? Spanning from Classic, Protein, to Six Grain Cinnamon, Birch Benders offers a variety of flavorful mixes that will make you crave breakfast morning, noon and night. This uber versatile mix can be used in a myriad of different recipes throughout the week.
We’ve compiled 10 sweet and savory recipes to be used for any time of the day using their line of just-add-water mixes, proving Birch Benders are a must-have staple in any pantry.
- Paleo Banana Bread
- This simple banana bread batter uses only three ingredients thanks to Birch Benders’ Paleo Pancake & Waffle Mix, making it healthier than almost every loaf on the market and so easy.
- Tropical Fruit Donuts with Lime Glaze
- Get on island time with these better-for-you donuts, made with Greek yogurt and the Classic Pancake & Waffle Mix. Tropical drink sold separately.
- Pigs in a Blanket
- It’s gameday and you’re in charge of finger foods. Making a quick biscuit dough using Birch Benders Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix, these updated football snacks will be the hit of any party.
- Fried Pickles
- A staple in Southern kitchens, these pickles are taken one step further with a batter made from Protein Mix, ensuring that you’re getting your necessary protein while gorging on these salty snacks.
- Jalapeño Poppers
- Combining their love of pancakes with their love of spice, cream cheese and bacon, the team at Birch Benders created this epic recipe for Jalapeño Poppers that will leave you wanting to roll every veggie in pancake mix.
- Fried Shrimp & Tartar Sauce
- These shrimp coated in Birch Benders’ Classic Recipe and buttermilk are simple, delicious and noticeably better-for-you than your run-of-the-mill fried seafood.
- Paleo Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- If our Paleo friends are craving pizza and can’t seem to get behind the cauliflower crust trend, then Birch Benders’ Paleo Pancake & Waffle Mix is the perfect solution. Dress it up or down however you want, but we love to cover it in shredded chicken and drizzled with buffalo sauce and ranch.
- Vanilla Coconut Chicken Tenders
- Grown ups like chicken tenders too, but Birch Benders throws coconut chips into the mix, adding some sophistication to your childhood favorite.
- Classic Sugar Cookies
- For those moments when you get a cookie craving, and don’t want to spend your afternoon measuring out countless dry ingredients, Birch Benders’ Classic Mix takes the hassle out of baking,allowing you more time to decorate with friends.
- Cinnamon Peach Apple Cobbler
- Pouring Six Grain Cinnamon Pancake & Waffle Mix over a variety of seasonal fruits creates a fluffy, spiced topping that will impress any guest.
Photo credit: @birchbenders